[Dixielandjazz] Prunepickers delight

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:45:28 PST 2005

Hi All,

Ed Coltrin writes:

>There aren't too many bonny fides Californians, Bred, Born  and raised in
>the Golden State, saw the Dust bowl victims and the after WW II migration.
>I guess you'll  had to come from somewhere.

Actually I was born in San Francisco (which was and still is part of
California). However, the society and culture into which I was thrust bears
zero resemblance to conditions prevaling here currently.

So while I'm one of them rare "Native Californians" it really doesn't mean a
whole helava lot today.

Cheers,

Bill "No Longer a San Franciscan" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com