[Dixielandjazz] Nihon o hanashimasu ka?

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 1 21:18:36 PST 2005

Tom

It reminds me of the time theJapanese Band did the STJS , tried to use my at tht time limited Japanese and not a one spoke English, but the vocals were all in English.

In Hawaii there are a lot of dance classes. Learning to dance American swing and Fox trot. Wonder what a OKOM band could do there?

Be a change from the slack key Giutar. One of the Hotels once a year has a 30 40's dance. I think it was the Royal Hawaiian. That was two years ago. Had a large attendance.

Just a thought

Slainte

Ye Olde Mouldy Fygge

Ed Coltrin