[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in California--why?

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Tue Mar 1 20:13:13 PST 2005

Thanks for a fascinating count and analysis, Bill. Even though the
Western states are large and populous, it does seem that a cultural
friendliness to OKOM is more common there. Just an intuition, of
course. Thanks also for the new word, "pungle"--a great sound. It isn't
in my unabridged but that's Webster's loss.

Charlie Suhor