[Dixielandjazz] Phono Fiddle Violin

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 30 06:17:17 PDT 2005

Hi Hal:

Thanks for the info. One can see a picture of this instrument, (cross
between a violin and a gramophone) plus some information about it at:

http://users.hunterlink.net.au/~mbgsk/instruments.html

Scroll down till you get to it. (near the bottom). Truly wondrous and
testament to the fact that "necessity is the mother of invention."

Copied this to DJML posting address  <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>

Cheers,
Steve