[Dixielandjazz] Down & Out Jazz Musicians

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 19:47:49 PDT 2005

Yeah, but you're no Jazz Master making magic. ;-) VBG

Even so, when you.re broke, living alone and virtually forgotten, in some
flea bag hotel room like Pres was; Or when you are truly needy, like some
unfortunate jazz musicians these days, I'll be the first to contribute.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

>>> http://www.jazzfoundation.org/