[Dixielandjazz] We solved the problem! Music?

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 12:24:35 PDT 2005

Hey...don't leave Lodi out when it comes to Middle-Eastern "music"...we have
about 2500 Pakies living in Lodi, and when you walk by their stores down on
Sacramento street, it makes you feel like dancing...away as quickly as you
can!
I wonder if they have southern Pakistan music like WE have southern US
music!
Click below to listen to some "Swingin' Pakistani" music...
Go, man, GO!!! COOL!

http://www.muziqpakistan.com/

Warm regards,
Bob Romans