[Dixielandjazz] Arrangements from Ted Shafer (Merry Makers Record Co.)

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 25 21:12:38 PDT 2005

I've added to http://mainely-jazz.com a list of the arrangements available
from Ted Shafer at Merry Makers Record Co. A link to this list is on
the music sources page which in turn is pointed to from my front page on
the mainely-jazz site. As I find other lists which are not available on the
web, I shall add them as well.

In other cases I have simply pointed to the descriptions of available music
(leadsheets and arrangements both) on the Jazz Educators' site. Again, there
is a link to that site on my music sources page.
          http://www.mainely-jazz.com/musicsources/

Craig
http://mainely-jazz.com
Cornet - "Maine Street Paraders"