[Dixielandjazz] Re: European OKOM Society ???

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 25 16:10:51 PDT 2005

Dear  Peter,
I wholeheartedly endorse your comments and would certainly subscribe, and
contribute, to the suggested European Society list.
I belong to several jazz chat lists, but by far, the best of these is the
DJML.
However, it is, at times, very US-centric. Perhaps because that is where it
originated and is firmly based.
Alternatively, we could encourage more jazz musicians and enthusiasts
outside the US to subscribe and contribute to the DJML.
That may help address the current imbalance.
Very kind regards,
Bill.