[Dixielandjazz] Re: Won't this go away?

Patrick Cooke amazingbass at cox.net
Fri Jun 24 22:46:08 PDT 2005

I thought that if I ignored this thread, it would go away, but that doesn't
seem to be happening; so here's my .02 worth:

     Not that I have an instrument to donate, but if I did, I'd give it to
whomever I felt like, which would be my right.  I certainly wouldn't give it
to some whiner who was complaining that his pet charity wasn't getting it,
and spreading a lot of manure about anybody else that was getting what he
felt should go elsewhere.
      The Sacto group do a lot of work to put on a festival for the fans,
and for this they get blamed for somebody in a foreign country wno doesn't
have an instrument??
        Did I miss a meeting here?  Surely if one looks a little harder, he
can find a few more people or groups to blame for his problems.
         Enough already.....
          Pat Cooke