[Dixielandjazz] Re: Songs for the women and a mild rebuke:-)

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 09:19:59 PDT 2005

We Jude's don't need to resort to the Beatles for a song.  There's a lovely
Hoagy Carmichael song "Judy". The Gresty White band played it just for me
last year at the Teignmouth Festival but I'm happy to share it :-)

BTW some of you are getting sloppy.......... I stopped counting the number
of posts I deleted that preceded  Pat Cookes mail about women's tunes but I
think I got to a dozen.  Mr Ringwald will be speaking sharply.

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire