[Dixielandjazz] Live at the Landing

Vaxtrpts at aol.com Vaxtrpts at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 21:05:49 PDT 2005

Just in case any of you are planing to be at the Texas Bandmasters
Convention in San Antonio in late July, here is an announcement for you:

I thought I would send a little note to all my friends who might be at the
Texas Bandmasters Convention in July.  Sunday, July 24th will be Getzen  Night
at the Landing (Jim Cullum's Club in the Hyatt Regency.)  I will be
performing with "Small World," a great combo from San Antonio.  We will  have friends
sitting in, and it will be a great hang.  We start at 8 PM,  after the
convention Bar B Que.  Please also, come by the Getzen booth  during the convention,
where I will be showing my new trumpet, flugelhorn and  cornet.
I look forward to seeing many of you at the booth and at our "hang" at the
Landing.
Mike Vax