[Dixielandjazz] Tuba in Lafayette

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Wed Jun 22 14:43:42 PDT 2005

I thought you might like this clip from a French variety show.  The show
is a sort of talent search where the host is actually seated in the
audience.  Between short meaningless book/film/show/opening/cd promotion
interviews with celebritiess, amateur acts of all sorts perform on the
main stage.  You'll see flashes of the host and guests.

Anyway, is this music?  Is this art?  Is it a respectable way to make a
living?

http://www.poohs.net/vids/hornguy.wmv

All the best, Gary

[I have problems with wmv files.  In need to download them first
(Right-click; Save link as...), then run it from my hard disk.]

Gary Kiser
www.sacapulses.com
www.mojobrassband.com
www.massifjazz.com