[Dixielandjazz] Logan Washboard Pictures

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Wed Jun 22 13:34:16 PDT 2005

Sorry I didn't get to meet you, Rob. I had my DJML badge on all weekend,
just waitin' for listers to introduce themselves. Anway, here's an ID for
your pix:
0597 = Rebecca & Michael Lindsay.

I've decided to follow your lead. I added 11 Logan pix, which can be seen
at http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeANWbhu2auXDgQ

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://timesunion.com/communities/jazz

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:52:35 +0000 "Rob McCallum"
<rakmccallum at hotmail.com> writes:
> Hi everyone,
>
> For those interested, below is a link to some pictures I took at the
>
> Washboard Festival.  Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of most of
> the
> washboarders, but there are plenty of the Boondockers and some of
> the other
> groups, as well as one of the world's largest washboard.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeiNmbZs5cONA&pg=0&sm=1&s
l=0