[Dixielandjazz] Guy Lombardo, a hip 1930s band. - was The Chicken Song

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Sat Jun 18 20:27:13 PDT 2005

As a side note (but important to me as a radio DJ) - how in the heck
does one pronounce Zutty? "Zuh-tee"  "Zoo-Tea" or what?  Most of the
books and albums I have do not come with pronunciation guides, but I
hate to sound like an ill-informed boob when I do my show. There are a
lot of other names that I manage to mangle but that one gets me every
time...

Dave Richoux