[Dixielandjazz] Re: Zutty Singleton

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Mon Jun 20 15:09:50 PDT 2005

I had doubts myself, Bill.  That's why I printed my own disclaimer in the
sentence following my suggestion.  I guess the way I remembered how to
pronounce it was to associate it with "zoot" even tho zoot suits apparently
had nothing to do with the actual derivitive.  Thanks for keeping me honest.
Dick