[Dixielandjazz] Re: so "not-Jazz"

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 16 23:06:17 PDT 2005

Dear Chaz,
The Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians recording of "The Chicken Song (I
Ain't Gonna Take it Settin' Down)" was issued on a 10" 78 record in 1949.
The vocal is by Cliff Glass and the Trio.
So far as I know, it was not reissued on an LP album.
However, it is currently available on a Guy Lombardo 2CD set (Jasmine JASM
396)  titled 'Get Out Those Old Records: Fifty Of His Many Greatest Hits'.
World Records in Novato CA have it in stock for US$16.
No, I have no connection with Worlds Records, other than to say that I have
been dealing with them since the early 1980s and am completely satisfied
with their friendly and prompt service.
Kind regards,
Bill.