[Dixielandjazz] A Moving Experience

Edmetzsr at aol.com Edmetzsr at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 15:15:40 PDT 2005

Dear Listmates; just a quick note to let you all know that my computer will
be taken off the air tomorrow (6/15/05) in order to accommodate a move from NJ
 to my new home in PA. My email will remain the same (_edmetzsr at aol.com_
(mailto:edmetzsr at aol.com) ) but I'm not sure how  quickly I can be back up and
running with a new cable modem, a new cable  service, etc. So please bear with
me. As of Friday, my address will be:
PO Box 184, 828 Creekside Road, Buck Hill Falls, PA 18323    570-595-7210
Music Content: Get Out Of Town Before It's Too Late My Dear

Since the Bob Cats are not very busy this fall (Festival Directors are free
to call), I'll be available for more work in eastern PA, the Poconos, the PA
Coal Regions, etc. (or eastern MD, IL, CA,TX and other places for that matter)
 for those band leaders who need a OLD experienced piano player who is pretty
 much at liberty!!!! For those who inquired, the Bosendorfer is gone (sob).
Music Content: Sweet Substitute

See ya' at the Elkhart Festival in a few weeks and at CT Festival  (Moodus)
in late July. Thanks for letting me take your time.
Regards to all, Ed Metz