[Dixielandjazz] Barbone, Tesone and Troy - about Clifford Brown

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 10 23:10:19 PDT 2005

The TV sound bite about Clifford Brown, our trio did, is now up on their
website. You can watch it if you have "Real Player". You can get a F2F with
us, but we can't see you. :-) VBG.

It is short, about 5 minutes. It is about Clifford Brown, not us. Sonny and
I knew him, Ace recorded with him on the night he died. If you like Clifford
Brown, or are curious about how some of the old guys in my band appear,
here's your chance to see half of the band.

http://www.whyy.org/tv12/dt_7.html

It takes less than a minute to download and is the entire news program. To
see our portion, without watching the entire half hour, click on the
forward/backward bar near the top of the real player window and move the
button about 4/5 of the way to the right. Then adjust until you see three
handsome old guys playing and/or talking about Brownie. :-) VBG

The musical sound and picture is a little iffy, but our 5 minutes of TV fame
was fun for us.

Unfortunately they left out the footage of the High School kids having a
great time, dancing and digging both our music and our Mardi Gras Beads. Not
enough time I guess.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone