[Dixielandjazz] Ukes et al

glen page gpage at dccnet.com
Fri Jun 10 22:33:05 PDT 2005

Hello Fred,
Yes, your reference to Roy Smeck, or was it Schmeck, is of interest in this
thread. The thing to remember though is that in "Everybody Does It In
Hawaii" he does it with  steel guitar and not a "ukulele banjo".
I know that you know this, and without a doubt a certain gentleman from
Sydney does too but we should make sure that everybody knows this and is not
under the impression that a ukulele banjo was his instument of choice on all
occasions.

See what you get when Bob R. brings lurkers out of the closet.There are many
other "one eyed" lurkers around so beware.

Cheers, Glen.