[Dixielandjazz] RE; Euroclubdejazz Trad/Dixieland radio shows

Brian Harvey pembroke.dock02 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 9 02:41:40 PDT 2005

The success - i.e. good listening figures - to my free to air shows have
encouraged us to (hopefully)
introduce a new feature.

We'd now like to include the voices of bandleaders and instrumentalists
encouraging listeners to spread the word about
the show. You know the sort of thing......

"Hi - this is John Tubist of the Moon Valley Stompers -
		please tell your friends about this show and get them to tune in too"

or...... "Hello - I'm Charlie Foxtrot from the Wabash Washboard Wailers -
		when this station posts a new dixieland show we have a party and join in
the fun.
		Help spread the word - more listeners means more air time and more good
sounds".......

or.........you could create your own 'commercial' for us.......

To be included all we need is your message on a cassette or digitalised
ready for broadcast.

Cassettes should be posted to our webmaster (mark "Trad Show Voices") - here
are the details -
Wes Gillespie, Euroclubdejazz Trad Show, 22, Watermill Road, Feering, Essex
CO5 9SR, UK

Digitalised messages can be transmitted to Wes as WAVE files at full ( i.e.
44,100 Hz at 16 bit stereo ) or half stereo quality ( 22.050 Hz at 16 bit
stereo ). Wes' email address is - gwgillespie at agmami.com

I hope that many musicians will feel able to support us in this new
venture - Brian Harvey