[Dixielandjazz] Cees to desist posting about Europe???

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 11:24:49 PDT 2005

This was intended as a private reply to Nancy about being drawn out of
lurkdom.but it occurs to me that there may be other tales of friendship made
as a result of the list.

Thing is all I'm really interested in is news of singers:-) ... and of
friends of course.     I still cling to the list cos you never know who you
might meet.  Tony Davis and I were counting up the number of places we've
been to with Bill and/or Bev Gunter:  Usa: Sacto, San Francisco, San Diego,
Mesa, Pismo.  Uk: various locations notably Bude.  then there's Paris,
Prague, Budapest, Ascona and only last week we met up with Bev in Venice.
Not bad considering we "met" them on the list less than 8 years ago.  We're
none of us rich but we know how to enjoy ourselves.

We've also exchanged visits with  Rob Van der plas and hosted several of
Cell Block 7.  So there's a new thread friendships made and  has anyone met
a "significant other" through the list.... or can't you tell us.

X Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire