[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 30, Issue 19

Bob Loomis miltloomis at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 10:06:36 PDT 2005

Jim Kashishian Wrote:
   "Bob, I'm not exactly in the neighborhood
(Madrid, Spain), but do have a suggestion for you
on your history venture.  Let the music do most
of the
talking for you!"

   Don't worry, this won't be a classroom
lecture! My intros are brief abnd mainly just to
tell who wrote the tune, if known, and when it
was popular. I ad lib a few one-liners as they
occur to me, but each intro is probably less than
one minute ...

Happy Webtrails, Bob Loomis