[Dixielandjazz] King Oliver Riverwalk show

Don Mopsick mophandl at landing.com
Wed Jun 8 09:42:39 PDT 2005

More than one of you has written asking about details of the upcoming
Riverwalk recording this July.

I will be leading July's Jazz Me News with an informational article.

What's Jazz Me News? It's the newsletter I put out about the JCJB and
the Riverwalk radio series. It's free and delivered via email only, at
the beginning of each month.

Here's the subscribe link:

http://gm14.com/app/campaigner/services/optinlist/processoptinrequest.js
p?oilb=84721400

To read the current issue, go to:

http://www.riverwalk.org/new.htm

To browse the archives, go to:

http://www.riverwalk.org/JMN/jmn_index.htm

Keep in mind that I'm aiming at a general audience, not preaching to the
choir as in DJML.

For now, here is a page with info on how to attend the live show:

http://www.riverwalk.org/events/stanford_riverwalk_taping.htm

mopo

Don Mopsick, Riverwalk Webmaster