[Dixielandjazz] Lurkers reacting

Peter Sr. De Bruyn peterdebruyn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:11:09 PDT 2005

I support this statement.
Very nice OKOM bands can be found in Europe also.
Next week there's a 35 Anniversary Festival in Klein-Willebroek, in the
"Jazzclub 't Veerhuis", home base of the
 "Fondy Riverside Bullet Band". They are European top-10, playing
New-Orleans Jazz.
Ask Butch Thompson ! He did some recordings with them lang ago.
Ask Sammy Rimington, Chris Burke, the french "Haricots Rouges".
They even recorde their latest CD in New-Orleans.

Cheers,
 Peter De Bruyn Sr
Belgium