[Dixielandjazz] Attn All Members

Art Terry duckbucket at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:55:51 PDT 2005

As one of the 480 or so lurkers, I might suggest that the content of my
contributions to this listing would have little bearing on the subjects of
interest to the vast majority of readers.  I read the DJML postings for two
reasons: to see if anyone had any comments on the Boondocker performances,
and to pick up an occassional musical anecdote.  Any contributions I might
make, if forced to, would have the authority and value equivalent to those
who have an opinion about how the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee organizors should
do things who have never actually set foot in Sacramento during the Memorial
day weekend.

Bad idea, Roberto, there are good reasons for the silence in many cases.

Art (the "gut" in gut bucket)Terry