[Dixielandjazz] Attn All Members

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Mon Jun 6 13:59:40 PDT 2005

On Jun 6, 2005, at 3:00 PM, Stan Brager wrote:

> As I see it, there are several kinds of members on the list. It may be
> possible to think of members by the numbers of posts they make within a
> given period. There would be frequent posters, moderate posters, few
> posters, and no posters

And don't forget "binge posters" like me. I lay back for awhile then
find a strand that captures my attention and get on a kick where I do a
lot of entries, bordering on addiction, then I draw back or unsubscribe
for a while to assure I'll give attention to other things. My current
binge is leveling off, so I'm likely to chime in less during a busy
summer here.

Charlie Suhor