[Dixielandjazz] Attn All Members

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Mon Jun 6 13:00:27 PDT 2005

What's the problem, Bob?

As I see it, there are several kinds of members on the list. It may be
possible to think of members by the numbers of posts they make within a
given period. There would be frequent posters, moderate posters, few
posters, and no posters (actually there are 2 kinds of "no posters" - some
are lurkers who find interest in what others have to say and some are those
who have stopped reading any of the posts). Do you want to determine how
many of each there are?

Although we could make a major project out of this (don't!), would this
suggestion satisfy your curiosity about all those 500+ members?

Stan
Stan Brager
Bob's Pain in the...