[Dixielandjazz] Re: Sacramento comments

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Sat Jun 4 08:18:47 PDT 2005

Bob,

That kind of festival can work if you have 10 - 20 bands (like the
Monterey festival) but the Sacramento audience is way too large for a
"one hotel festival."   Even the Wintergrass event organizers admit
that they have some problems with this venue size
( http://www.acousticsound.org/!wg_home.htm )

Dave Richoux