[Dixielandjazz] Kasper 'Stranger' Malone, 1905-2005

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 10:03:19 PDT 2005

What a great story Milt:

Thanks for posting it on the DJML some of us younger boys would never know
such things about some of these old time great players if it were not for this
list.

I have worked out of the San Francisco area for forty + years and never had
the pleasure of meeting him, it is a Small Small World After all.

Let's hope somebody makes a movie about Stranger Malone him it would
certainly be an interesting one.  I am sure he will be most welcomed in the Big Band
in the Sky.

R.I.P. "Stranger" and thanks for the memories you left behind for so many.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins