[Dixielandjazz] AFJS Invites You To Washington For Our First 2005 Event

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 22:16:14 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/25/05 3:11:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Mhouston at DWORBELL.com writes:

> Hello to all. I'm new to the list but wanted to let you guys know about an
> event that the American Federation of Jazz Societies is holding in the next
> couple of weeks. There is more information on our website, www.afjs.org, and a
> direct link to the events section below. We hope that you can make it out!
> Kindest regards,
> Max
> Maxwell Houston

Is this the Same Organization none of us could find a few  months ago???

Now I am confused,  I heard they went out of business, etc, after the Orange
County Festival I think.

Seems a bit late to be getting the word out,

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins