[Dixielandjazz] Re: New Orleans Stomp (Again...)

Luís Henriques lhenriques at CriticalSoftware.com
Thu Jul 28 02:53:08 PDT 2005

Hi,

I was affraid that the lyrics were not actually from this tune (from the
"original" version).  Anyway, I was able to find an MP3 available for
download in the web.  It is not the nicest version but it has lyrics :)

http://www.santandrea.sud.fr/wav/

I also have 2 more versions with "similar" lyrics but only have them in
CD...  I also have the King Oliver's version (I guess... need to check)
and that is right - they do not sing it.

Unfortunatly, I do not know the "Papa de Da Da" tune...  But, most
probably, someone created a lyric for the tune :)

Anyway, thanks for the reply!

--
Luís Henriques