[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Stomp (Again...)

Luís Henriques lhenriques at CriticalSoftware.com
Wed Jul 27 09:02:13 PDT 2005

Hi everybody,

I am looking for the lyrics for the New Orleans Stomp but can not find
it anywhere.  I already posted a help request to this list but, since no
one answered me (maybe the mail did not arrived to the list?), I am
asking for it again.

I have a few recordings of this tune but, unfortunately, I can not fully
understand the lyrics - the guys have an awful accent!

Can someone help me, please?  Thanks in advance...

--
Luís Henriques