[Dixielandjazz] For the attention of trumpeters on this list.

Colin Toomer CHToomer at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jul 27 00:29:46 PDT 2005

Hello trumpeters,

Has anyone have the music to 'O mein papa' for an average trumpeter to play?
I would also appreciate a piano copy?

Can  you  send it as a printable attachment, if not too large.

I require this for a charity concert I am doing soon. I want this
trumpeter friend to play it as a dedication to my late father, a good
trumpeter.

Now a request to any piano players?

I am after a simple piano version of 'Beat Out Dat Rhythm On A Drum',
suitable for vocalist and me me doing my drum solo version.

Please send as attachment if that is possible.

Thanking any List members that can assist with these requests.
I can understand if there may be a problem, so not offended if this
request is declined.

Regards,

Colin Toomer
drummer/publicity officer,
'Basin City Big Band' Whangarei, Northalnd, New Zealand.
Northern Jazz Society,
http://www.whangareijazzclub.orcon.net.nz