[Dixielandjazz] politically correct?

LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing sign.guy at charter.net
Sun Jul 17 11:23:37 PDT 2005

Absolutely.  We hear what we want to hear and sometimes this sort of thing
happens just listen to congress for a while.  They all use the same words
but somehow it comes out different.  Honestly this thing almost cost me my
job and the principal was really huffy with me before the truth cam out.  He
also came and inspected my lesson plan books to see If I was telling the
truth.  Words mean different things to different people but the best
explanation was the kid was half asleep and only heard the term Jig Dancing
and put two and two together and got 22.
Larry
St. Louis