[Dixielandjazz] Re: Need Lyrics - Rock a By My Baby

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Jul 9 18:03:08 PDT 2005

G'day Bill,

Thanks so much.  I am working with a singer tomorrow & she wanted to sing
that tune.  Neither of us could think of all of the words.

I don't think we need the verse.  But if we do, I'll let you know.

I told her that there was no questions about Jazz that we could not get an
answer to on DJML.

Best,

--Bob Ringwald