[Dixielandjazz] Lyrics

Tramette89 at aol.com Tramette89 at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 22:41:21 PDT 2005

I was home tonight, for once, (usually I spend my Tuesdays practicing with
the AFM Local 111 band for summer concerts) and watched Vince Giordano's
Nighthawks do their little salute to Pre-Code Paramount musicals. They did a number
called "It's The Animal In Me", where the guys in the band all went 'woof
woof', and I was wondering if anyone here had the lyrics for that. Thanks in
advance.

Lily Korte

P.S. They should have played "Hooray For Captain Spaulding" or "The Monkey
Doodle-Doo"....you can never have enough Marx Bros.!