[Dixielandjazz] Wiggins is Aging

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 20:23:55 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/31/05 6:23:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> What Tom Wiggins forgot to mention is that he knew it was his birthday
> because there was a sign taped to his bathroom mirror when he "Woke Up This
> Morning" It said:
>
> Caution: Object in this mirror are older than they appear.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

You are absolutely right Steve,

It is however a darned shame that I got all the way to 61 before people
started calling me baby face, :))   And telling me I sure don't look my age.  I
love it, especially when I get hit on by all them lovely Blues haired ladies, and
younger ones that I keep throwin' them Mardi Gras Beads at.

Eat you're older than mine heart out good buddy.

Cheers,

Tom (  still Steppin' and Fetchin' it Wiggins)  :))   ROTFLOL