[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Plug

Mike Marois Mike.Marois at HireLIVEMusic.com
Sat Jan 29 16:10:20 PST 2005

Hey List;

This is a shameless plug for two gigs that I have coming up within the next
week or so.  On Saturday February 5, 2005 I'll be performing with a Dixie
Group out in Ruidoso New Mexico for the 1st Annual Ruidoso Mile High Mardi
Gras Celebration.  If you'd like more information visit:
http://www.ruidoso.net/visitors/what.html

A few days later on Tuesday February 8, 2005, I'll be in Northwest Arkansas
at the Rogers' Little Theatre with Charlie Chrysler and His Allstars
performing at their 2nd annual All That Jazz Mardi Gras Celebration.  For
more information visit:
http://www.rogerslittletheater.com/events/localflavor.htm

And finally, on Sunday February 13, 2005, I'll be at the Loch Lomond Yacht
club in Bella Vista Arkansas from 3pm -5pm playing with Charlie Chrysler's
Allstars.  If you'd like more information on this gig please visit:
http://www.NAJazz.com <http://www.najazz.com/>   .  The site will be updated
later tonight with maps and more details.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see a few of you at one or all of these
gigs,

Mike Marois

Tuba/Computer Guru

http://www.tubadude.com <http://www.tubadude.com/>