[Dixielandjazz] Chinese Mardi Gras Beads

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 22:45:21 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/26/05 5:45:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ALSINGERPRESENTS at aol.com writes:

> I  choose to BOYCOTTSweat Shop beads which I always have but NOW I have a
> reason!   By the way OVER 93% (and growing ) of ALL footwear sold in the USA
> is
> made in CHINA . Sweat Shops? I hope not. Uh oh ,The DXML police are knocking
> on
> my door. I confess! ! confess!   al singer

I have a new business of selling Mardi Gras Beads at appropriate prices you
can obtain my catalog by request, each string of Beads will be guaranteed to
have been assembled in the USA and will wholesale for $35.00 a string.

I am sorry but this might exclude the throwing of them freely as expected to
ladies willing to show you their bare breast for such a string, however it
should improve the quality of the breasts being flashed as it will bring out the
most expensive ones of the crowd no matter where the ladies had them
manufactured.  :))

Mardi Gras parties should start to see a better show of breasts for sure to
collect the higher priced beads.

Send those checks, cash and money orders today to guarantee delivery of these
ultimate high quality Mardi Gras Beads in time for Mardi Gras 2005.

P.S. folks, Everything sold in America is made in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong,
and other countries with even more dismal social and economic conditions.

By the way I used to wear Us Made Keds basketball sneakers that I bought for
$2.00 a pair, they now sell for $40.00 a pair and up and are made in China.

We used to have sweat shops in New York's Garment District, and San
Francisco's China Town, but they have fallen upon political disfavor and have been
moved to China and Mexico.   Tis the American Way.

Coming Soon American Authentic Dixieland Music made in China but Cheap.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins