[Dixielandjazz] My Armstrong recollections

Tony Orr jsbarque at netscape.net
Tue Jan 25 23:24:38 PST 2005

Richard Broadie's anecdote about meeting "Pops" is an absolute Gem. Us
OKOM lovers and/or practitioners at the far flung corners of the planet
get a big buzz from shared experiences like this. Without wanting an
avalanche of anecdotes which a good many of our listmates in the USA
could come up with, it is really appreciated when listmates are moved to
share knowledge like this. Great list

thanks, Dick

Tony Orr
banjo - Melbourne
Happy Australia Day and congratulations Bill Haesler