[Dixielandjazz] Ye Olde Cornets vs Lamps

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 08:45:09 PST 2005

This is mainly for the cornet players on the list...there's a mention of Dixieland being played at the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair...oops! I don't THINK so...also the writer of the article doesn't know how to spell CORNET....(CORONET), and Dixieland before Ragtime??
This whole thing started when I forwarded the story to the TPIN that Jim Cullum wrote about cornets/lamps...
Where would we all be with out GOOGLE???
Bob Romans