[Dixielandjazz] An essay on "Our Kind Of Music"

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Mon Jan 17 16:08:59 PST 2005

On Jan 17, 2005, at 3:25 PM, Richard Broadie wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what OKOM stands for?

Truth, Justice, and The American Way!?

Probably not, but  most would agree it is "Our Kind of Music" that
might include all sorts of music performed and/or recorded by (but not
limited to) Classic Jazz, Traditional Jazz, Dixieland, Ragtime, Western
Swing, Big Band, String band, Early Blues, Jug Band, Washboard Band,
Brass Band (New Orleans style,) Novelty Orchestra, etc., etc., etc.

BTW, That essay was created in 2 seconds at www.essaygenerator.com

Dave Richoux