[Dixielandjazz] High Profile California Gig Alert

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Thu Jan 13 14:28:51 PST 2005

Hi Tom

That sounds like a party that should bring much attention to New Orleans
music.

I am sure, knowing you from this DJML, that you have already thought of
the added impact you could bring to this event with some public media
attention. An invitation to the public, who are sympathetic to the
plight of the nurses specifically and health care in general, to bring
their umbrellas, beautifully decorated or printed with slogans and join
  you for a fun time of music and demonstration. If you could attract a
big enough crowd the media coverage could make this the 'PARADE' of all
New Orleans funeral parades.

The TV coverage would be seen by millions in California, alone.

Len Nielsen