[Dixielandjazz] High Profile California Gig Alert

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 10:31:25 PST 2005

For all you Northern California folks that have wanted to see and hear Saint
Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band and never done so we would like to invite you
to do so :

On Tuesday JAN, 18th 2005  IN Sacramento, California  12:00 Noon

While we are doing this for the California Nurses Association we are
dedicating this Funeral to our fallen friends in Jazz, Jim Bebee, Bob Craven and of
course Ray Charles, and in their memories and to all the other fine Jazz
musicians who left us in the past year.

We will perform an Authentic New Orleans Jazz Funeral for the California
Nurses Association.    The Procession will start at the Sacramento Convention
Center and travel over to the State Capitol Building where we will lead the
Procession around the Capitol.

The Nurses will carry Five Coffins to signify the burial of five important
bills by the Governor Terminator that have greatly affected the Nurses and
Health care for the citizens of California.  There will be 300 Nurses with
umbrellas in the second line procession as well.

If you cannot attend the Funeral just watch the News and the State Newspapers
for the details and full coverage which is sure to follow.

Maybe, just Maybe this will move Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band up to
position #499 on the waiting list of bands to be invited to play the Sacramento
Jubilee.  :))

Come on out and enjoy the Show.   Maybe even SECOND LINE :))

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band
1-925-952-4585