[Dixielandjazz] Why "no subject"?-The point being,

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Wed Jan 12 14:52:00 PST 2005

The point being, if the the subject line announces "Re: Iceland Gig,"
those who'd like to read about that can go for it, while others can
delete it and move on to items that interest us. It's no huge deal, but
with so many items showing up on the list (a healthy sign) it's a
simple enough courtesy to write in a subject. --Charlie Suhor