[Dixielandjazz] Chord Changes For Tunes - Band in a box on line.

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Wed Jan 12 09:45:14 PST 2005

We were talking the other evening at the break and our trumpet player
was relating his only D in college.  It had to a music history class
and he had just gotten off the road with the Elgarts and was studying
Mozart, the trpt. player indicated to the professor that he really
didn't care for Mozart and the prof. retorted that Mozart is like a
fine wine you must acquire a taste for it or something to that effect.
Now, of course, my friend loves Mozart and realizes how immature he
was.  Again, who said, that youth is wasted on the young!
later,
rf