[Dixielandjazz] Apoligy

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 19:56:10 PST 2005

If I let 3 or 4 days slip by, there's several hundred posts to catch up on.
Without realizing it, I've sent responses to several threads where there
were already more relevant responses than my own that were unread at the
time of my postings but hanging out there for everyone else exceping me, of
couse, to read.

That last sentence, if you lived long enough to read it, demonstrates a
problem I have by trying to stay on the DJML.  I simply don't have enough
hours a day to keep up with this list.  If you don't mind my sometimes
outdated/irrelevant observations, I'll try to stick around a while.  Hope
you don't mind.

Dick B.