[Dixielandjazz] Bob Barnard On Tour

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 11:03:05 PST 2005

   Bob Barnard is probably Australia's top trumpet/jazz player...he will be
touring and is interested in gigs. He is an awesome player, plus a real nice
guy...

I don't want to start anything but I heard a Rumor that Cell Block Seven is
looking for a New Trumpet Player, :))    Seems the current one has been offered
a lifetime gig at the Big House for "Borrowing" Beer and for lewd and
Lacivious behavior.   :))

CellBlock could use a guy like BOB to replace the other BOB and nobody in the
band would have to learn the new guy's name either.

Hummm it could be a good band intro , "We used to have a guy named BOB ON
TRUMPET, BUT NOW WE HAVE RE-BOB WHO IS MUCH NICER "   Not only that he is
Bi-lingual   he speaks Australian, and can play in that language as well, so we have
 gig booking advantages.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Stirring the pot.   :))