[Dixielandjazz] Lackadaisy Lazy

Tom Duncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jan 9 08:45:36 PST 2005

Craig Johnson writes on Thu, 6 Jan 2005
>>In doing some lead sheets I was copying one given me by an old friend.
"Lackadaisy Lazy". I'd not heard it before but it's a nice tune. Seems to
have
been recorded by Jimmy McPartland (now on a Cd of Jimmy McParland';s
Dixieland
band. but seemingly unavailable. Also listed on the "Mob Sessions"
collection CDs of
Eddie Condon (140 bucks.)  - I don't have either of these.
What I'd like to know is the Composer of this tune. Was it McPartland or
someone else?
A google search came up with nothing.<<

"Mob Sessions" info lists "J. McPartland-D. Cary" as composers of
"Lackadaisy Lazy".

Regards,

Tom Duncan