[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 25, Issue 16

Jka361 at aol.com Jka361 at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 08:00:35 PST 2005

Hi  I have been reading all of your comments with some delight, some
trepidation and some astonishment at the fact of the knowledge that  you all possess
about what ever subject matter you are conversing about. I know  very little
about almost nothing. I was in law enforcement in the USA for over  thirty
years. Had always been on the fringes of the entertainment business and  in 1995
started to play the bass. Got hung up with some great dixie land  musicians and
I loved every minute of it. Played at  AL MUISE'S house in  his basement
called the Rat Hole with local players for several years.  Played at several grave
side services for the families of the departed members  of this amazing group
of people. none of the names matter, what does matter  is that are not
forgotten. I now play in a duo at The  Wentworth By  the Sea Hotel in New Hampshire,
USA. I sing a lot of the Fats Waller tunes that  I learned at the Rat Hole.
This just my contribution to let you all know that we  are alive and well in
Massachusetts USA. My Web Site is  Styleisbackinstyle.com. I'll keep reading and
passing along the dixie ;and  web site to all my friends. T"ill next year
keep swinging.  JIM